Does anyone else really just like this new layout?

I thought I'd hate it beacause I usually really hate change but I don't mind this at all it's kind of interesting like a game kind of.

GigantaursMommy

Asked by GigantaursMommy at 2:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It's fine, but needs a little improvement.
    I'm sure I'll get used to it and I love that we can interact with each other more.
    I'm just hoping that everyone is being honest and themselves in these posts now and not just trying to say what they think will get them more points or what-not. I want to get to know you all as people....
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• overall I am ok with it, but there is alot going on with this page when you first access it, it's hard to keep track of it all.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 2:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Working with it change is always hard, but I don't think it is that bad.
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It has been only one day for me with the new cafemom. to soon to tell. I miss the spell check:(

Answer by louise2 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It reminds me of a game too. I don't know how helpful that's going to be to people who have real questions, but its fun.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 2:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I kinda like it.

I'm having fun working the new system.
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't really like it. It's fine except that all of a sudden there are a TON of new moms asking questions just for points. That annoys me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I liked being able to click "next question" and strolling though like that, but now I don't get to do that.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm enjoying it, having fun. I'm not sure I love it, but its entertaining, lol.
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 2:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Its fine to me... Give it a few weeks & people will calm down with stupid questions & go about their normal cafemom life... Right now this is new & everyone wants the points..There will come a time when the decent/good posters have their points & have no reason to play the game anymore & it will just be the trolls/drama queens needing the points or something? ...
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010