Do you need a day away at the Spa?

Sometimes i wish i could go to the Spa and just relax for the day. I'm a stay home mom with a 2 and 4 yr old and i get a lil overwhelmed at times. Wondering if other moms out there need a day at the Spa too.

destinys1

Asked by destinys1 at 2:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I need a year at the spa.

I'm a sahm too, with a 3.5yo and a 10mo. I'm also a single mom so there's no "free" time.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I am glad just to get out and go to the grocery store by myelf. Let alone a day at the spa LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 2:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope, actually I just turned down my company spa weekend. I am instead going to stay the weekend in Dallas with my hubby. We will end our weekend with what could possibly be the best concert ever.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 2:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have 9 month old twins and I am right there with you. I love that I can stay at home but I would love to have a little (Me) time to rejuvinate.
    marilyp

Answer by marilyp at 2:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I wish i could go tot he spa. I need to relax and have a nice meeage. What I would give to have a facial mani and pedi!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 2:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Heck yeah!!!! I have 7 kids 5 home right now, and my friend, and her 3 kids are staying here for 2 weeks. I would love a massage
    EternalDreams

Answer by EternalDreams at 2:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You have no idea! Ok well I guess you do lol. I am also a stay at home mom with a 1 year old boy. And when my husband is home its like I have 2 1 year olds! I would love to take a break and have a nice day alone at the spa or a day with the girls at the spa lol.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have 4 kids 7 and under. I definitely need a day at the spa. Heck, I'll settle for some alone time in the bathroom right now. LOL
    In April I want on a girls getaway weekend to the Bahamas. It was only a few days, but it was so nice!
    ARmom

Answer by ARmom at 2:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would love to go to a spa, but I have never been to one in my life and I am terribly self-conscious about my body. If I had some friends who weren't gorgeous, but more like me, then perhaps I might go. Otherwise, I'll probably never go.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 2:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Definitely do today. I only have one kid but he's whining enough for 5 right now because apparently sitting on the floor crying for hours is better than taking 10 minutes to clean your bedroom. I'd be tempted to shut his door and go have a bath but the bathroom is an ensuite off of his room ;-)
    RhondaVeggie

Answer by RhondaVeggie at 2:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010