If you could had a second chance....would you rethink your wedding/wedding reception?

Not that my wedding and reception weren't wonderful times, but I often look back at the pictures and I'm dissapointed with the dress I picked and how I wore my hair. With my reception, I wish I had it in a bigger place because everyone was really cramped! I wish I would have hired a different group to come do the music too...they were an HOUR late!
We were rushing around and it wasn't totally satisfying for me.....
Would you have done anything differently?
I totally plan to go over the top for my 25th anniversary! lol

CAGirl4

Asked by CAGirl4 at 2:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yes
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 2:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope, I loved my wedding and reception.
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 2:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The only thing I think I would change would be to stay with my new husband the entire night! We kept getting seperated through out the night and I was not in some big group pics taken and vice versa :o(
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• YES!!! I wouldn't have done it. Congrats on yours though!!! Thats wonderful!
    shelbymama

Answer by shelbymama at 2:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lol, i would just love to go back and have one.we ran of and got married at the court house,.our wedding meal was a brown bag from sonic and our honey moon was spent cleaning the house we moved into so we could have a home.i would love to go back and have a nice wedding
    Kiki_pie1979

Answer by Kiki_pie1979 at 2:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My wedding ceremony was traditional Greek Orthodox. I loved it because my dad is from Greece and I was celebrating my culture/heritage. Although, I wish there were vows said. It's more personal and romantic with vows, I think. My husband who is Roman Catholic was fine with walking around the alter three times, wearing a crown tied to mine, drinking wine 3 times, exchanging of rings, etc. My wedding reception was 1940's big band era. I loved the ballroom, the food was delicious, the band was excellent...the only two things that would have been a bit better, was they didn't dim the lights until 2 hours after the reception started and the bartender closed up when my husband and I asked for a drink at the end of the night. He closed the door in front of my face! Other than that, my wedding day was the best day of my life! It was perfect, I had a blast. A girl's dream come true!
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would have gotten a dress and remembered to have someone take pictures. (we had a very small, intimate wedding with just his grandmother (she's the one who married us) and our cousins (our best friends), so we didn't do the the whole nine yards, and the dress is the one thing I wish I hadn't decided not to do, and the pictures I completely forgot about).
    bandgeek521

Answer by bandgeek521 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• we eloped, so yes I would have done it differently
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010