LINES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HATE THEM!

WELL I AM 42 AND BECAUSE OF ALL THE TANS I GOT MY FOREHEAD HAS DEEP AGE LINES! I HAVE USED LOREAL DEEP LINE REMOVER? ROC LINE REPAIR THE DEEPEST ONES? DOES ANY ONE KNOW OF DOWN HOME OLD FASHION AT HOME REMEDIES FOR THESE LINES? PLESE ANY ADVICE IS WELCOMED! MOMMAS COOCOO HOW BOUT U???????????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Beauty & Style

• what we do is coconut oil and it helps me as well as sleeping on my back so i dont add more lines
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 11:57 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• I don't know of any home remedies, but I know age fighting skin care with Microderm abrasion helps.  Along with our Timewise line reducer.   Feel free to check out my website. www.marykay.com/ahenderson1
    AmyHenderson

Answer by AmyHenderson at 4:51 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Arbonne has a great anti-aging skincare line called RE9 and it is great for wrinkles. I can send you a free sample if you would like to try it. Check out my website for before and after pictures.
    www.getresults.myarbonne.com
    rasbneon

Answer by rasbneon at 5:46 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I agree that Microdermabrasion is a good solution for instant results. In addition to that, I recommend Timewise Targeted Action Line reducer. It comes in a tube like a lip gloss and you put it directly on the lines. It has a light reflective quality and the patented Timewise Complex to fix the problem not only right away, but as long as you keep using it. If you don't currently have a Mary Kay consultant, purchase from me-http://nancymkqueen.notlong.com
    nancymkqueen

Answer by nancymkqueen at 6:40 PM on Jun. 29, 2008

• I don't have a "natural" answer for you. I have REAL MEDS+BOTANICALS.
    Rodan+Fields, the creators of Proactiv have four new sign care regimens. They address specific skin concerns such as yours.
    Anti-Age, lines/wrinkles
    Reverse, sundamage/brown spots
    Soothe, red irritated skin
    Unblemish, acne
    I was very hestitant before I personally used them myself. Now, I am addicted!! These products really work.
    The serum caps work well on all lines and wrinkles. We have peptide technology!All of the Anti-Age line has MULTIPLE PEPTIDES.
    When you layer them(peptides)it sends a false signal to the skin saying there is damage. You get a QUICK result when you do this!
    GOOD LUCK!! Check out my site at: www.rodanandfields.com/karenwardzinski
    K.K.707

Answer by K.K.707 at 10:09 AM on Jun. 30, 2008