Do you have a hairline?

I do I hate it bc there is hair on my neck that shouldn't even be there I hate it when I wear it up it get all all curly and if I mess with it to call it down it gets all frizzy or bushy like. I have try shaving it off but it gives me a different look like for one you can tell the sun does not get back there often lol. Oh also I hate my side view if my hair too I just wish my hair would just chill. after a while if I wear a ponytail or a bun my hair starts to stick out like little wires (tiny ones) more like a frizzy wires...lol Help what can I do to calm this down without having to worry about it. Thanks Ladies!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I don't know how to fix yours. But it can't be as bad as mine. I have what they call a widows peak...Like vampires have. It comes to a point right in the middle of my forehead.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• everyone has a hairline. If we didn't we'd be covered with long head like hair all over our bodies
    but i do have a high hairline and DH has a widows peak
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Everyone has a hairline. It's where you hair meets the skin. I have a widow's peak that I have always loathed.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• you can't see mind because my thick hair covers it up.
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 3:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a funky looking one with three points, like 3 mini widow's peaks. It doesn't really bother me though, you can only see it if I pull my hair back which I don't do very often.
    canadianmom1974

Answer by canadianmom1974 at 3:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, but my hair is thinning at the hairline. The beautician told me to stop pulling my hair back so much.
    kitty068

Answer by kitty068 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2010