Spinoff to my question about my son...

Any moms on here know of anyone that has experienced paranormal activity? Have you ever?

LuvmyFam6

Asked by LuvmyFam6 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have at least one spirit in my house. I suspect there are 2 though. The one who feels male,likes to stand behind and to the right of me when I'm at the computer,or washing dishes. It feels like when a real person is standing there. The other feels like a female child,who we suspect is our daughter who passed away. She plays with my hair,pulls on my shirt,and carresses my cheek. They don't belong to the house because they were at our last house too. I don't feel scared when they're around. A few weeks back I felt the male spirit,and took a photo over my shoulder,and orbs showed up over my dresser area where I felt him. Pretty cool!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Wow! thanks for sharing!
    LuvmyFam6

Comment by LuvmyFam6 (original poster) at 3:21 PM on Jun. 25, 2010