Sucky libido.

My libido sucks! any tips?

Amber211

Asked by Amber211 at 2:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm totally there with you! This is my 3rd pregnancy and i'm NEVER in the mood. Maybe 1 time the whole time and i'm due in 5 weeks lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Find thing that make you think about sex :) There are some erotica stories groups on here, you could go on and read the stories. Set some time aside each day to think about your SO and what you want to do with/to them. Find some things (positions, other activities) that appeal to you and seem comfortable to you.

Hope this helps!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 3:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Romance movies, or romance novels always helped me and then thinking about my hubby after always put me in the mood. It was hard for me to be in the mood and he was in over drive but for some reason watch a romance movie or reading about something romantic or thinking about how much I love him and he loves me gets me in the mood but by gosh I can't get in the mood late at night I'm so exsausted by the time I get to bed that I fake sleep lol so he won't mess with me. I have to go to bed early to get my libido going. So don't worry it happens and I'm sorry. With my first pregnancy I repelled intimacy I was soo sick, felt soo unattractive, and sooo tired with this one I feel a little better but you can try that stuff it works for me. Romance movies are the best for me though when the guy gets the girl in the end it makes me want to get my guy ha ha ha.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• At wal-Mart they sell these pills called Libido Max. They REALLY work! And not only do they help get you in the mood, but it makes it easier to orgasm and the orgasm is much more intense. I've taken them for a few weeks now and DH and I are BOTH VERY happy! lol.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010