Anyone who is pregnant or been pregnant ever crave water?? I repelled it with my first with this one I can't get enough.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I did during the middle couple months of my pregnancy. I would fill up pitchers and keep them in the fridge, and drink 5 or 6 of them a day.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When I was pregnant, I couldnt get enough. Really like 2 gallons per day. It was the only thing that kept the hearburn at bay. an ex-BF mom told me once that water GAVE her heartburn while she was pregnant. LOL Pregnancy is a weird weird thing.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes, especially towards the end. I also craved ice. I would freeze bottled water, then my husband would crack it on our counter and I'd eat the little pieces inside, lol. It was horrible the night before my scheduled c-section because I wasn't allowed to have anything to eat or drink for 12 hours!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes I have been craving water this last month, I guess its the heat...
    SWEETPEAS3MOM

Answer by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 3:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yep...all I've been drinking the past week is glass after glass of ice water. With my last pregnancy, I craved lots and lots of ice...but I have an iron deficiency.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not while I was pregnant, just OJ. When I breastfed it was all about the apple juice and ice water!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was like that near the end. I drank at least a gallon of ice water a day. It was the most delicious thing to me! My iron and sugars were fine,so I don't know. Maybe I ate too much salt or something.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh yeah lol. When I was pregnant with my son we would drive by a fountain or pool and I had to stop and get a bottle of water if I didn't already have 1. I drank so much water I didn't keep tract. I guess it's a very normal thing. I also craved ice towards the last few months of my pregnancy and I hate ice!
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010