When have you felt most proud of you child or children?

Kiwismommy19

Asked by Kiwismommy19 at 3:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• In those quiet moments when they do or say the right thing and they think no one is watching.
    deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When they showed me they learned what I told them well, be compassionate and kind and they are! Also when my daughter got her degree and is working on her PHD, and my son graduated cum laude! I am proud of all three, they will leave a mark in this world.

Answer by older at 3:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's hard to say. I feel proud of him every single day. I honestly feel like the luckiest mom in the world. I'm totally one of those annoying moms who are all wrapped up in their child all the time, lol. He's my first, 9 months old, and I absolutely love being a mom. He looks just like me (only WAY cuter), so I'm proud when people say we look like twins, lol. Every little thing he does makes me beam with joy and pride. He started crawling 3 days ago and you'd think he won the Nobel Peace Prize, lol. I couldn't be happier or more proud than if he had. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When they show me they can do things by themselves or accomplish something everything ;) I am so proud of them everyday. Thank You Lord!!!
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 3:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When they were born :o)
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• When he taught himself to play the guitar in like a day...I was in awe.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 3:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yeah, way tooo many to count. I would need so much more room to type out all of it. All the different stages and ages.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 3:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010