Having problems bending anyone else???

I'm 20 wks pregnant and I'm having such a hard time bending over I'm only 5 months with my second and I can't bend over or lift my legs high enough to shave them and they look sooo awful. Not so bad they look like a mans legs but bad enough it makes me feel unattractive and want to hide my legs. I'm not a big person either this belly just big I didn't know I would show sooo fast with him. I didn't with my daughter I barely showed with her but this one I'm only the beginning of 5 months and I look like I'm almost 6 in a half you can tell I'm pregnant and I can't shave it's so hard for me to breathe and bend uurrgghh please anyone else out there have this problem I know it's silly but it's annoying me I don't want my hubby to think I'm being lazy and letting myself go it's just so hard any suggestions please???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yeah, i'm 35wks, but started around where your at. I only shave my legs like 2x a week if that when i'm this way. I usually put one leg up, and kinda go to the side and bend sideways to get to my leg with my belly in the middle! lol Or I sit on the toilet with my leg up on the tub and do it with baby lotion and a wet wash cloth. My legs come out SO smooth when I use baby lotion and water!
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I couldn't even tie my shoes for the last two months of my pregnancy. I wore flip flops in the winter so I'd have something on my feet when my husband wasn't home to tie them for me.
    He also shaved my legs for me. So sweet!
    You could try asking if he's the sort to do that.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010