• In the Spotlight:

birth control?

Against my beliefs I have decided to get birth control for different reasons and it feels like I am trying to adopt a kid. I am sick of clicking on individual brands and reading useless information that I do not care about. I really do not want to ask my doctor because the hospital I am forced to go to has a bunch of idiots working there. Basically I want to find a database or something where I can type in the information that is important to me and have it match me with a birth control that might be right for me. Does any one know if such a thing exists?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Health

• That would be awesome if it did...Thankfully I have an awesome doctor...I take BC for PCOS symptoms. In the past I took a few different ones and didn't like the side effects. I have been on Loestrin 24 for about a year and a half and have no problems :)

Good luck, hope you can find the right fit.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 3:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010