What is your favorite holiday?

Mine is probably 4th of July. I just like cooking out, swimming and watching fire works with my family.

miasmommy21407

Asked by miasmommy21407 at 3:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Holidays

• Christmas, by far.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Halloween...dressing up, candy for everyone, no whiny lists, no going broke unless you want to go all out on costumes!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 3:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love Thanksgiving - we go to Disneyworld every year for Thanksgiving, I also really love Christmas..........Easter is soo cute with the kids all dressed up in their Easter Finest, Halloween is fun seeing them all dressed up - geesh I don't think I could pick just one!
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Mine is Christmas. I just love so much about that holiday-- giving to others, the feelings it brings, being together with family, the surprises and 'secrets' as everyone is making or buying gifts.... I love the lights and decorations, the holiday specials, the snow, and the memories of Christmas past.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Christmas!!! Can't beat the feeling of warmth and delicious egg nogs!!! I just love the sight of christmas tree glistening and white snow out in the window... its so relaxing!
    wandahoshina

Answer by wandahoshina at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Halloween and my b-day (my b-day is Nov 1st)
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Christmas. I love everything about it. I love doing crafts with the kids, decorating the house, all the special baking and cooking, trying to figure out the perfect gifts, teaching my kids the reason we celebrate Christmas, the feeling of peace, the sights of all the lights and decorations, the sounds of the Christmas carols, the smells of cinnamon, and cookies, and hot cocoa and Christmas trees. I wish Christmas came twice a year lol!
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 3:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• christmas can't be beat in my book!!!
    luvmyaustin

Answer by luvmyaustin at 3:37 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Easter. Although Christmas is a very close second.
    mama10johnsons

Answer by mama10johnsons at 8:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2010

• lol, mine is the 4th too. I love all the food, and get togethers that go on, and my favorite is the fire works. Our town normally has a band that plays through it, and they always pick a really patriotic song, and always have an awesome display. It's a small town to most people know everyone that is there.. Very fun :).
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 11:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2010