Does anyone else LOVE yard sales?

My mom and I hit a few yard sales earlier and at one I found a TON of decor for DD's upcoming b-day party. She was born July 1st so we're doing 4th of July themed party. For $5 I got 2 table-clothes, 2 centerpieces, a banner, plates, cups and silver-ware still in wrappers, and some large cardboard stars in red, white and blue to hang from ceiling. Yay!

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I love yard sales. And sometime i get a lot of good stuff for free. We live in military housing and families are always moving in and out so the day before trash day, people will set out good stuff on the curb because some stuff they may not be able to take with them. I mean it's not digging in the trash because they set it next to the trash.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 3:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love them I just wish I had the extra money to go out and buy stuff! lol
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• love going to them
    would hate to put one together=too much work with three kids and a S/O who would not help
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOVE THEM! Would never have one myself though! LOL
    Mommy_0f_many

Answer by Mommy_0f_many at 3:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• OOOO! I do! I do!! I love yard sales! lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love them! There is this lady who lives near my mom and she always calls my mom and I to give us notice she is having a sale. Her son is just older than mine so I get a ton of good looking (well kept up) and name brand clothes from her for a fraction of the cost of buying new.
    I should have a rummage sale again, goodness knows I have a ton of stuff that I should get rid of!! My problem is I don't really have a place to have it (except the front yard) and it is so much work to set up/take down each day.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love going to them but hate having them. Too much work for the little bit of money that you make.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love them. My mom and I love going to them and having them. Although when we have one, we take turns going to others around the area and spend most of the money we make!
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love yard sales. If I see one I have to look and see what they have I just got a brand new mircowave still in the box and they sold it to me for $10 I couldn't beat that. I don't mine having one it just is a lot of work.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i wanted to do one this weekend but it keeps raining! i like garage sales..
    gonzalez3

Answer by gonzalez3 at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010