Can dizzyness be an early pregnancy symptom?

Just curious if anyone knows. I know the normal ones like tiredness, neusea, etc........what are your thoughts about being lightheaded?
Please don't say "Buy a test"! I will get her one tomorrow regardless.
Thanks!

christyg

Asked by christyg at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It could be.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes. I felt dizzy weeks before I got morning sickness.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I was.....Then again I also have a heart condition that got worse when I was pregnant and caused the dizziness to worsen. So im not sure if its a just me thing or normal pregnancy thing sorry good luck!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• not sure about that one. It could be cause pregnant women do get light headed but from my experience the only time I got lightheaded during my first pregnancy and this one from being really sick all the time, dehydrated, and the baby was on a nerve that made feel like I was going to pass out but the baby thing was when I was 37 wks along. Her equilibrium could be off balance which causes the light headed ness or allergies can do that too. It's possible but there is too many things that can go with that. I never had that as a pregnancy symptom. I only had the missing period, and really hungry, and tired then nausea hit at 6 wks bad and then the light headed nss from being sooo sick and dehydrated. I hope this helps a little I'm no doctor but I can share my experience.
    MrsMorton080508

Answer by MrsMorton080508 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I had dizzyness with my 2nd one, and with my 3rd I did have dizzyness to the point I couldn't stand up and I felt drunk. Come to find out it was an EXTREME inner sinus infection. All I had was a stuffy nose I didn't have any other symptoms (untill about 3 weeks later it really felt like a sinus infection). So if you have sinus/allergy issues or have had a stuffy nose it might be a sinus infection starting (as well as pregnancy). Just an idea if its not pregancy
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 3:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010