what kind of lap top do u use?

im looking for to use for college

gothmama91

Asked by gothmama91 at 3:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I have an ACER no problems!
    DH spilled beer on it, I unplugged it quickly , cleaned it up and let it sit to dry for 2 days and it works just like it did!
    Artistachica

Answer by Artistachica at 3:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I use a Toshiba. I do all of my school work on it. Its a bit outdated but it works great for me. Another good one is Dell. Good luck with your school work!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have a Dell Loved my Dell PC so I got a laptop
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 3:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i have a Toshiba as well
    oppsdiditagain

Answer by oppsdiditagain at 3:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Dude, I got a Dell. It's blue. I love it.
    Blubuni99

Answer by Blubuni99 at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have an HP Pavilion. This is my second HP and I love it. I take classes online for school and have never had a problem with it. DS last week spilled chocolate milk all over it, it was pouring out through the bottom. DH took it a part, cleaned it, put it back together and it still works great.
    Codysmom2106

Answer by Codysmom2106 at 3:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Sony Vaio, love it, it's awesome. Had a Dell before, too many issues with them IMO, both my BIL & SIL have also had to return their Dell laptops for repairs for some reason or another. We didn't have those issues with our PC tho, and what we did have, the warranty covered.
    Jessica_5

Answer by Jessica_5 at 3:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Take a look at the Gateway laptop model #NV5378u at Best Buy for only $480 right now.
    It's a powerful laptop with everything you need to get you going.
    I'm buying myself one next month and I'll be using it for college and giving my old one to my youngest daughter.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have an HP Pavilion also and love it. I have had it almost 3 years and it still runs pretty much like brand new. They do tend to over heat though, so I bought one of those fan things, which make sit even better. It sits it up a little bit so its easier on my wrists when I am typing.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2010