work at home moms ... what do you do?

Is there anyone who is working at home or doing one of those online jobs. Does it actually work? And how much did it cost you to get started?

shelbymama

Asked by shelbymama at 3:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• I babysit. Not very exciting,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 3:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The only thing I do as far as "work" is I make jewelry and sell it on ebay. Im working on getting my own site set up. This way its something that I love to do and I get to make money from it. I tried the work online jobs and almost all of them were scams and the ones that would work cost to much to start up. So I figure do something that you love to do and make money that way. Good luck.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My husband and I started our own gift basket business last year. I do all the online stuff like mantain our blog, our Facebook and Twitter pages, write our newsletters, our website, ect. I also design all the baskets, fill all the orders and deal with the wholesalers. There's more stuff, too, as it comes up. So far all the money we've made has gone back into the business.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Hi there. =) I am a work from home/stay at home mom myself and I love what I do. I am a vegan and am passionate about finding products that are safe for my family and my home so I now work from home with a wellness company. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Kristin
    KristinT04

Answer by KristinT04 at 4:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I work at home as an Independent Demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon! I love that I can work around the schedule of my family and meet a ton of new people all the time. Plus I get a deal on Candles! Right now you can join for $20 or earn your kit for free. Let me know if you are interested!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have my own home business and I love it with the way the economy is it's the best thing to do these day's if you would like more information visit my page or send me a message. Good luck in your search :-)

~Linda

http://mysuccessathome.info

Lindles

Answer by Lindles at 10:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I work from home and I love it!!! I started for $29, but there is a special to join for only $1 until the end of June! I am a stay at home Mommy to my almost 3 year old son, and 16 month old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms; we help people create income from home. No parties, No inventory! WEEKLY PAY! FREE website, training, and UNLIMITED support!! Just A SAFE, SIMPLE, SENSIBLE, and SOLID ... NO-RISK HOME BUSINESS.
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!
    Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Visit my website:
    www.OurCEOMom.com
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 3:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:39 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I am involved in this awesome company called the Trump Network/ Ideal Health. It offers many nutritional and weight loss products to help you get healthy. The best part is that you can join the company and make money from your living room. This is like no other company you have ever joined. Everyone involved is like a family. We want to see you succeed and will help you every step of the way. Check it out and if you have any questions let me know www.trumpnetwork.com/nicolemuschett
    Why not join and get strapped in for the ride of your life?
    chiro789

Answer by chiro789 at 8:29 PM on Jun. 28, 2010