What is a good already mixed drink that I can purchase at a liquor store?

I haven't had an alcoholic drink in a year and would really love one. I can't make mixed drinks or cocktails, I have tried and they just don't come out right. I remember I liked those TGIFridays cocktails. What are some other good ones? Maybe some easy recipes please.

reesemom

Asked by reesemom at 3:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Do they even sell any already mixed?
    I hope someone can help you.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 3:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Ohhh, anything with kahlua (SP?) is WONDERFUL! I LOVE Bailey's. If you live Big Red chewing gum you would like Hot Damn. It's good for a shot, but not that great to drink a lot at once. Kinda burns my throat.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The liquor Stores here sell "Friday's" Restaurant Brand Drinks in Big Bottles. They have Pina Colada & Mud Slides. We add a little extra rum for more kick but they already have alcohol in them. I like the Mud Slides the best. They are really good.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Smirnoff Ice Green apple! I just had that the other day i love it! Another good drink is called Pucker. They have different flavors. With the Pucker you dont have to mix it at all. =)
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010