Anyone else hate reality TV?

When MTV's The Real World first debuted, I loved it! I watched for several seasons, Puck anyone? lol But to me it has completely gone south, too many fake people trying to become famous. Is it just me or does anyone else feel this way?

shanlaree

Asked by shanlaree at 3:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Entertainment

• I think they are all funny!
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 3:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Reality tv isn't reality, it's a bunch of people desperate to be "somebody".

When I get the chance to watch tv, I want to ESCAPE reality, not watch it. lol
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 3:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I totally agree. This season is in New Orleans....I thought they already had one there? Am I mistaken?
    But I agree with what your saying....it's really lame now.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 3:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• The only thing that real about "Reality TV" is that people really make fools of themselves!! LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:33 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Glad to hear that I'm not the only one totally annoyed by these shows.
    shanlaree

Comment by shanlaree (original poster) at 3:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree with Laila-May. Reality TV is anything but real.
    Occasionally I will watch something like Axemen...stuff like that on the Discovery channel. I refuse to watch anything that is a contest and pits people against each other.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 3:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I can't stand MOST tv shows. But reality tv , leaves a certain bad taste in my mouth.. Can't stand it.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 3:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm not a fan of reality TV but I do have 2 that I watch, Project Runway and Top Chef and my hubby watches 1, Deadliest Catch. But the Dancing with the Star and Survivors... blech! LOL
    momof3inTN

Answer by momof3inTN at 3:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've never really watched The Real World, but I LOVE Big Brother. That's reality t.v. isn't it?
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 3:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I watch some (occasionally) like Little People, Big World, Mythbusters and Ghost Hunters, but I'm not into the competive reality shows.

I did watch the first season of Dance Your Ass Off tho. It was on while I was recuperating from gastric bypass surgery and it was motivating me to get off my ass and dance, LOL.
    thatgirl70

Answer by thatgirl70 at 3:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010