Makes me wonder

I honestly dont understand this and I hope I dont offend the lady that asked the question.

I read an answer about how the lady has no money and no food in the house. I clicked on her name and felt sorry for her..kinda just wanted to see about her. I noticed she had posted a question about trying to get pregnant. Why with 2 kids already and no food, no money would you TRY to get preg? I just dont understand people having kids because they want them if they know they cant afford them...any thoughts?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• If you can't afford them.... don't have them on purpose (planned pregnancy). Wait until you are financially stable and able to support a child. Circumstances down the road may put you in finacial trouble, but you should at least start off on the right financial foot.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It's mostly because they either know that the government will help them out if they do get pregnant, or.....they aren't mature enough to make the conscious decision to be responsible. It's hard to wait when you want something so bad, but to some people waiting for the better time is less important than getting the gratification now.
    Pumelo

Answer by Pumelo at 4:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't care if it sounds mean, but I think they're stupid and selfish.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 5:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010