Do you have "themes" for any of your room decor, or is it a hodge-podge of different things?

renea20

Asked by renea20 at 3:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I kind of have a mix in my house. My living room and entry way are definetly a mix and match but I try to keep my mix and match to a theme of old country cottage/shabby chic. My dining room is themed but done on a very small budget :) I'm all about finding things at the flea market or thrift store and making it new.
    ProudScoutWife

Answer by ProudScoutWife at 3:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Early deranged easter bunny (Pink and lavender) for now
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• lol... definitely hodge-podge. If I could afford it, I would have themes.
    Serenity75

Answer by Serenity75 at 3:53 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My theme is my daughter. Everything hanging up, with the exception of three photographs, are all either of her or by her. My living room wall is covered with pictures of her in many different frames, some of her art work in other frames and some of it just tacked up on the wall. Our furniture is a hodge podge of random things.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 3:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I hate my kitchen...Roosters. I found a cute picture with a nice mat to hang on the wall. People got wind I had a rooster in my kitchen and every birthday and christmas since I have been given something roostery. So I suppose my kitchen has a theme.

The rest of the house-no. My livingroom is tan, olive green and white. My bedroom is done in pale blue, sage and white. My bathroom is done in pale yellow and white. I guess I go by color schemes more than themes.
    CaseyErin

Answer by CaseyErin at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Master bedroom - lodge (log cabin, moose, bear, wolf, etc)
    Girl's bedroom - pink & purple hearts, but she's outgrown that and wants something else
    Boys' bedroom - Nascar theme
    Living room - Deer wallpaper border, deer pictures
    Kitchen & dining rooms - apples
    Entry room - grapevines
    michiganmom116

Answer by michiganmom116 at 4:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010