What would it take for you to unfriend a CM friend?

Are you the type of person that stays friends with someone no matter what? Do they have to do something that annoys you for you to unfriend them? Or do you go through your friend list on occasion and delete people you're not in contact with anymore?

HotMama330

Asked by HotMama330 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• All they would have to do is piss me off lol. But it takes alot to get me that pissed
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't "clean up" my friends list but if I got alot of spam or ads from someone, I would "unfriend" them.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 4:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Senseless name calling. Like if they called me or someone I care about a bitch for the hell of it and I didn't do/say anything, I'd probably unfriend them. That's about the only reason.
    Kiwismommy19

Answer by Kiwismommy19 at 4:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I unfriend people for various reasons. If they are never online. If they never respond to any of my Journal Posts/Thought Bubbles/Chatter Box Messages - I am not a friend collector. It is give and take with me ;)
    beckie66

Answer by beckie66 at 4:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I clean up my friend list every once in a while
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not really sure I guess if they really pissed me off I would delete them or if they freaked me out. I have only deleted one friend on here and it was because she really freaked me out. Salkerish if you ask me the day I accepted her friend request (which we didn't talk but once before that on answers for maybe 2 replies)she asked for my number...
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Stalkerish* no salk
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 4:26 PM on Jun. 25, 2010