why can't people READ the existing categories before suggesting getting of another just because THEY don't use it?

sex questions would go under "love and relationships"
some of us read and post in "back to school" daily. some schools run year round, homeschoolers sometimes go year round. Moms have questions about continuing education year round.
why take out a category just because YOU want a new one?

autodidact

Asked by autodidact at 4:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Because we have alot of women on here who have complained about,and reported sex questions,and i think thats just silly! Most of us became moms because of sex,and I know for a fact that many of us could be quite a help to those who are otherwise too shy to ask certain things in person! I figured the back to school category would be the least used.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have no problem with sex questions, this is a site for adults.
    I just don't see why they propose to take down a category to get one.
    autodidact

Comment by autodidact (original poster) at 4:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Maybe some of the ladies in "love and relationships" get offended by sex questions, so they want sex to have it's own category so they don't ever have to go in there? IDK, I thought we were all grown-ups and could skip over sex questions if we don't like them. The only ones that piss me off are the obvious trollers.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I agree with you. Why get rid of the categories that already exist? Just learn where they ought to go. Sex is part of love and relationships and therefore should be addressed there. If you're offended by sex, then don't read. Period.
    parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 5:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I want a category called "dumb questions, easy answers" Whaddya think? The "Am I pregnant?" questions and the like can go there hehe
    SRiveroC

Answer by SRiveroC at 8:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love it, SRiver.
    autodidact

Comment by autodidact (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010