Should I call the police or let it go?

Today we stepped out to take care of some errands my dh got down while me and the kids were in the vehicle it was pouring rain I was in the drivers side when I noticed a red dodge truck pull next to me as though he was going to park but decided not to as he drove by our mirrors almost hit but at that very moment he made a turn a tad sharp that he bumped my SUV I just felt it shake he pulled over to that parking spot instead The one in front of me but the one over to the right. I wanted to get down and check it out but it was POURING so hard I said wait till it dies down then I'll check. And they had already ran inside the building not even 10 mins. Later they were done and drove off I did manage to write down his license plate number and description of the truck.
Should I let it go. I do have a rubber mark on my bumper my dh says he could have done it but Idk now bc the guy did move my SUV. maybe I should 4 get it. Thanks!

Butterfly1108

Asked by Butterfly1108 at 4:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If it was me, I would just let it go.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If there's no dents or anything like that I wouldn't even bother. But that's must me personally.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'd let it go. A good carwash and a buff will get that right out. I doubt his insurance company will pay for those small issues.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would let it go, personally. My son (19) would yell at me and say call the cops. LOL. Not much help, huh?
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would forget it...some bumper marks youre unsure if he made or not arent worth the hassle youre gonna go through.
    bumblebeestingu

Answer by bumblebeestingu at 4:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If no damage was done to the car, I'd let it go. If there was damage, I'd call your insurance office to see what you could do.
    kuriequinn

Answer by kuriequinn at 4:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would report it, its your vehicle that now has damages on it! Im sure his vehicle has damage too. Thats why everyone is insured, cause of stuff like this. He also needs a lesson on how to drive carefully in the rain.
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 4:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If there is no substantial damage let it go.

Answer by older at 4:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010