how do i get my five year old son to stop pooping in his pants I have tried everything

twinsnva22630

Asked by twinsnva22630 at 4:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• DID U BUST HIS BUTT ?
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 4:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• With my son I figured out which underwear were his favorite. I put them on him and told him if he poops in them they are getting thrown away. He pooped in them and I got him a bag and he put the underwear in them and once he was clean he threw the bag in the trash can outside. He never pooped in his underwear again.
    tess785

Answer by tess785 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• You say you have done everything wht is it you have done? Just wandering. I feel at the age 5 tht child knows wht he/she is doing. So to me tht child is looking for attention good or bad. Good luck hope you solve it fast b4 kidergarden...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 6:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think we need to know what everything is..... Then we could answer your question much better.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 9:37 PM on Jul. 3, 2010