how soon can u know if ur preg,???

i've took 2 tests and i'm prolly bout 2.5 weeks along but the tests read that i'm not. will the doctor be able to tell???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Pregnancy

• The dr will be able to tell, They too do a pee test. But all my pee test came back neg. So they took blood. I was 5 weeks when I found out I was preggo.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 12:06 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Yes, otherwise a clinic like planned parenthood can do the test for free. When I was iffy planned parenthood was discreet and helpful giving me info to answer ds questions. But the doctor did an actual blood test vs. pos. I was told blood tests are a more immidate answer.
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I tested positive using an over the counter test one week after conceiving. I think that is pretty quick
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 12:32 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Everyone is different . some ppl can test early and get a positive and others can't even after their missed period. I'd go to the doc and get the blood test done.
    MunkyS

Answer by MunkyS at 1:26 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Two and a half weeks means you just ovulated... By the time you miss your period, you're "TECHNICALLY" already 4 weeks. If it's within a few days of your expected period, your results should be pretty accurate. Wait a few days & try again.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 1:54 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I'd wait til you miss your period. I know the suspense kills you but then you'll know for sure.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:17 AM on Jun. 28, 2008