Is this getting on any one else's nerve?

The way this area is set up. I use to love answering questions on here when I am really bored and have nothing to do. Now I don't like it all that much. You have a limit of questions you can answer, which I think is some what sh*tty.(sorry for the language). Guess it may be time to find a new site.

itsallabtthem84

Asked by itsallabtthem84 at 4:42 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in About CafeMom

• I'm waiting for the novelty to wear off.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 4:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There isn't a limit to how many you can answer, just how many you can answer and earn points for. I don't like the point system.
    coala

Answer by coala at 4:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't like it.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 4:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• nope not on my nerves ....
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 4:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I do like it actually. It's still got all the good things it's always had, just with a new twist. It'll just take some getting use to.

But you can still answer as many questions as you want. there's just a maximum number that you can get "credits" for.
    renea20

Answer by renea20 at 4:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• 1. You can still ask/answer as many questions as you like... You just may not get points for them all.
    2. If the point system annoys you, then just go on your usual time on CM. The ONLY effect of the points are the right to reply anon..
    3. I love like the new system so far. Most questions seem to get reasonable answers & people are acting like humans with hearts & seem to think about what they say a little more.
    4. Change is hard! Give it some time & maybe you will learn to love it & see the up side to it...
    5. Visit the Group that is made for the new point system & get to know it & why its here. Knowledge is power
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 5:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There is no limit to how many questions you can answer. If you don't like the point system then just ignore it. You don't have to participate. I'm not really. I don't go around looking for posts to bump or people to vote up. I'm not asking asinine questions just to use up my limit and get more points. I'm just answering the questions that interest me just like I always did. If I get points then great, if not...not the end of the world.
    Nothing has really changed. except my box to type in is so slow it takes forever to catch up to what I'm typing which is annoying.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• This is the first time I've been on since they changed it, I've been on all of 5 minutes, and I'm already annoyed. Is there a point to all of this, or is Farmville next?
    Koukla12905

Answer by Koukla12905 at 6:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I miss the 'next question' feature......or is it here and I don't see it?
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 7:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Its okay.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 7:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010