Light pink discharge? 2 weeks late

Hi. I'm 2 weeks late for my period and I have been having symptoms. I have taken tests, none of which are giving me a good positive but my fiance and I have noticed a faint line on all of them. It's so faint that we can't tell if it's colored or not, but it is before the 10 minute point so I do not think they are evaporation lines, they're noticeable pretty fast.

I'm currently experiencing some light pink discharge, not enough to find in my panties but I saw it whenever I wiped. This worries me, so I was hoping someone could answer a couple of things for me.

First off, how common is it to not get a strong positive when you are 2 weeks late?

Second.. What could this light pink discharge be? At this point, I'm fairly sure it's not my period? I ovulated on time last month and even if I were not pregnant right now, I should be ovulating right now.

Anyone? Thanks.

Roxeh

Asked by Roxeh at 4:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• When I had Light pink Discharge and faint pink lines I was pregnant.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 4:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• as long as you can tell the lines there it doesnt matter if its hardly noticeable if you see a close to clear line its still a positive its just that your HGC hormones arnt strong enough to make the line darker with this pregnancy i took the clear blue and some other ones too and the line was kind of clear but i could still see the line so i waited til the next day and took 3 more and the lines were darker ..went to my ob im 8 weeks pregnant !
    mommyof2chasmin

Answer by mommyof2chasmin at 4:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010