Do you drink tea?

I recently read about the tremendous amount of health benefits that tea has so I decided to start drinking it..Ive been drinking 1 cup of green tea during the day and 1 cup of peppermint tea at night..im hoping it will help my body stay healthy in the long run!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• yep!!! I love it. I always have a cup of Bigelow French Vanilla tea before bed.
    EttaMay

Answer by EttaMay at 4:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I drink regular tea almost daily.... I try to drink green tea & some other stuff but its hard to remember & im not a big fan of hot tea.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Nope.
    CAGirl4

Answer by CAGirl4 at 4:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Other than the occasional cup of soda or juice that is basically all I drink.
    mrsbean08

Answer by mrsbean08 at 5:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love tea!! I drink Zhena's Gypsy Tea it will make you weak in the knees. It's Organic gluten and Allergen free, and Oh So Yummy.

Mom2princessq

Answer by Mom2princessq at 5:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just tried Juicy Peach No Calorie Brisk Tea for the first time today!!!! It was great!!! I'll drink that alot if I can find it in a regular store. I tried it because I didn't want pop, and that's what Fuddrucker's had!
    TimandMely4ever

Answer by TimandMely4ever at 5:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010