new pampers dry max Diapers LEAKING????

my daughter does a #2 in it and from the time i takes for me to pick her up and get her to the changing table it leaks out the back!! all over her and me!!! ive done 4 loads of laundry this week cuz she has messed on everything !!! im so mad i have this huge box of diapers that i dont want to use!! i know they fit her and u cant put it on any tighter without leaving marks on her so im not doing it wrong!! anyone know of anything better???

Caroline2010

Asked by Caroline2010 at 5:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You are probably doing everything right as far as the instructions. It may be the wrong brand of diapers. I use Huggies and I love them. My baby girl is shaped like a mini J-Lo. Little junk in the trunk. If she has a small bottom that may have something to do with it. All babies are shaped different. I tried several brands before I decovered the perfect fit for my daughter. Good Luck!
    MomaV

Answer by MomaV at 6:41 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Disposables tend to blowout because there is no room for poop to go. If the diaper is too snug and trim, that happens more. Make sure there is room -- a poo pocket.

I cloth diaper with prefolds and never have a poo blowout because there is a natural pocket fo poo to go. also, look into elimination communcation to notice you baby's cues. I use very few diapers because I've taken my 9 month old to poo/pee in a potty since birth.
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 5:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Basically any diaper is better than the new pampers. I loved the old swaddlers but switched to huggies after I was done with the first box of the new ones.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 5:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I hate Pampers... Every time we used them they leaked... I ONLY use Parents Choice from Walmart, we have been using them for years and never had an issue with either of my kids or other family kids...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If your sure she is in the right size, I don't know what the problem is. We haven't had any problems with the new diapers and we had one in a size 2 and one in a size 5!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 5:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i hate the pampers diapers i switched to huggies
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 7:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i have the same problem ive tried a few different pampers and same thing w them all i was afraid to try huggies as every one said they are terrible but after reading this i think i will try them.
    rosebee444

Answer by rosebee444 at 9:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm sorry you're having this issue...I haven't had any problem with them...I actually like the dry max ones for night...however we only get the samples of them in the baby dry box since our kids are still in size 4 diapers
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 9:12 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I do not like the new pampers. I have a 5 week old and every time I checked to see if she needed to be changed, it felt as if she was extremley wet. They were always soggy, even after just one pee. sheesh
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 9:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• This exact same thing happens with my DS when he wears huggies.
    newfound09

Answer by newfound09 at 9:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010