What is your favorite Jewler or Jewlery store?

we are looking for a new engagement ring and have been looking at a bunch of different stores but i would like some opinions on different stores... best jewlery and customer service who do you like the most

jaksonsmommy

Asked by jaksonsmommy at 5:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Jared, they are really nice and courteous. They also have a shop on site so sizing and repairs can he done in a few hours in stead of sending your ring off for weeks.
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 5:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We got my engagement ring and our bands from Roger and Hollands. They were AWESOME!
    If you have a big mall to go to, go there and go into each store, tell them you are browsing and judge their customer service. I HATE pushy people or ones that don't really listen.
    If you don't like the salesperson, move on.
    This is an exciting time in your life and one that should be enjoyable.
    Wistful

Answer by Wistful at 5:50 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Macy's have great jewelry, and Zales too.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I like the Shane Company and Tiffany's. I used to shop at Kay Jewelers a lot, but I think they're over-priced for the quality of their diamonds...and they were always super pushy with me. Helzberg is pretty inexpensive and they have some decent quality diamonds. It all depends on how much you want to spend. If you're looking for something more high-end, I'd recommend Tiffany's or Shane Company, if you're looking for something more affordable, I'd go with Helzberg's.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:19 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We got my engagement ring and get quite a bit of our jewelry from Gordons (they are affiliated with Zales). The service has been wonderful. No problems what so ever with the little warranty work that was needed. I wear my ring 24/7 and it gets a lot of abuse but the ring has held up beautifully. I am very impressed with the quality.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 10:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010