What are your favorite things to do with your family?

Since it is summer time and many of us are going to have many days with our children I was wondering what you like to do in the summer. I enjoy taking my kids to the beach or to the park for a picnic. We put our slip n slide out and all the neighborhood kids are over playing I love it!

mommiedear

Asked by mommiedear at 5:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in General Parenting

• We like watching Tom and Jerry in the early mornings. Our sons love to snuggle while we laugh.

We also like to take walks and do BBQ's with my BIL and his family.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:47 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• go to the park, explore a hike trail..(we have a 5yo, we just explore, no hiking. lol!)
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 5:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• go to the park
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 5:56 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Lots of swimming, walking on the beach, karate, dance class, library, park, bike riding, BBQ, visiting family and friends.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 6:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We enjoy having picnics. We will have them in the backyard or at the park - wherever we have the time to go. The zoo is a lot of fun. This year we are going to take the kids to a lake and try fishing. We love having movie nights with pizza and popcorn. We also do make your own sundaes on warm days.
    mupt02

Answer by mupt02 at 8:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010