Strong women role models?

Who is the woman or women who influence you in your life?

pinkdragon36

Asked by pinkdragon36 at 5:51 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Huh.. I like the way Oprah carries herself and how she uses her fame.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 6:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i wouldnt say good influence. i seen how the women figures in my life were.....and chose to be better than that. to be better to my kids work hard and do what i needed to do to make sure they were taken care of......i chose to be better than my mom....and the other moms i seen around me....i am sure they did their best but growing up was hard...to say the least. now that i have my own kids..i know how i do not want to be....and it pushes me to be better...
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Gwen Stephanie while she was still good. Actually I'm listeing to Just a girl right now lol. Should be the female anthem!!!! Oh and Pink!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 5:55 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Our first lady Michelle Obama has inspired to to be a great mom. She have this organization called "Keep Moving". This will help us keep our kids fit during the summer. She is big on obesity in children, and organic vegetables. I try to keep up with all of her advice on parenting because my son and two nieces are in great shape, and I want to keep them that way.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010