Would you put a hidden camera in your or your kids car?

That you own or insure? To see just exactly what they are doing while they are driving?

LancesMom

Asked by LancesMom at 5:57 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I really don't like trying to catch someone doing something wrong, so if I put a camera in the car, I'd tell them. If they did something to the camera, that tells me something is wrong, so they wouldn't be driving again.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• HAHA!! I thought about that constantly,,, IMHO.. bash me all you want.. I don't see anything wrong with it... i prob would if I had a bad feeling about somethig
    midnight11287

Answer by midnight11287 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If I found them to be irresponsible yes... but right now my 16 yr old doesnt have a drivers license yet.. he is working on it tho. I so do not want my van destroyed so I doubt Ill let him drive it. He can use his dad's car! LOL ( we are getting divorced)
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• NO! If we trust them enough to drive, we trust them enough to do it safely... There is no BUTs in my parenting... None of this You can drive BUT... crap... All it does is cause problems and break relationships up!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I think that if my child had done something to betrayed my trust in him/her this is something I would suggest to hubby to do, specially if it was a vehicle in our name and insurance was in our name, but I would not do it just because.
    LuvmyFam6

Answer by LuvmyFam6 at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would do it in a heartbeat, but my son only have his learners so we have to be in the car with him, but when he do get his license, I will do that.
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If I had a good reason to and especially if I own the car.
    Erin814

Answer by Erin814 at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Get real, it's not twisted at all. I was a teenager once. The car you save may be your own. I would put one in there and then tell them about it. What a great way to teach them to be responsible for themselves when I'm not there.
    Blabbermouth

Answer by Blabbermouth at 6:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010