Deadlies Burgers... Are your favs on the list?

I'll post the link to the list below... Are any of your favs on it?

Some of mine are, and I think I'll just die happy rather than give them up! lol

Asked by SabrinaMBowen at 5:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Food & Drink

• SabrinaMBowen

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 5:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• What's your favorite burger Sabrina?

I didn't look yet. But I do so love the Boston Blue Burger from Ruby Tuesday. I always ask for them in the mini size. I also like Five Guys Burgers and Fries.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes it is..and actually i am a cook for chilis bar and grill and our burgers made the list 5 times the #1 being the jal burger....soooo good and my fave along with the mushroom swiss. but i am shocked that the burger bites arent there too!!
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i don't really eat burgers a lot, but the ones that i do eat we make at home (wonder what the calories are on those?) but there are a few on the list that i think look really yummy :-( too bad i won't ever eat them cause of this list lol
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 6:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Wow...surprised...neither one was there.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:05 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Looked like a lot of the same places on that list. I like Five Guys cheese burgers.
    LadyKiki

Answer by LadyKiki at 6:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yep, one of my favs is the In N Out burger, but not the one listed. I don't eat cheeseburgers often, though. I'm not a huge fan of ground meat.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm a the Triple Wendy's Burger fan! Lots of all kinds of greasy goodness! And I think 3 of their triple burgers are on the list... I didn't get through it all yet, but I'm getting hungry!

Comment by SabrinaMBowen (original poster) at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• actually, no. the closest was #38 (i think) sonic's supersonic cheeseburger..i love their regular burgers. i'm surprised how many places serve double/triple meat burgers. my fave is your all-american open-all-night truck stop cheeseburgers. there's probably no exact guage for those, though. i don't know what those fry-cooks do to them, and it can be anywhere along any interstate, look like heck from the outside, full of dirty, tired truckers, but they cook up a mean burger and usually, long-cut fresh potato fries. yummo!
    with free refills on your iced tea or dr pepper!
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm truly surprised that Five Guys isn't on the list somewhere....
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010