Did you stand in line for the new Iphone4?

My dh did they served star bucks, donuts, bagels & water he said it was well worth it.
now he is thinking about the sprint EVO... WTF? And take the iPhone back I don't get it...After all he is the one bringing home the bacon ;)

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. I hate lines, they give me a panic attack! I am due for an upgrade July 8th, but will probably opt for the last iPhone prior to this. It seems like when something first comes out, it has too many flaws.

Answer by m-avi at 6:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not into all that phone stuff. To expensive. I will stick to my prepaid phone :)

Answer by JayRo00 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm not a fan of Apple products. In my experience, they haven't been the best quality. I think they're over-priced, mainly because they're currently like the "designer" of electronics. I wouldn't wait in line for any kind of cell phone, but then again, I'm also not one of those people that has to have the newest and best cell phone. I have the newest Samsung Gravity, but only because I got a new free phone when we renewed our contract, lol.

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no

Answer by Shannon706 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No. I can't see myself ever doing such a thing.

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No and I would never do that. I don't understand what the big hype is when these people just stood in line a few months ago for the last new I-phone that came out. I would wait until I could walk in and buy what I want, plus all the bugs would already be worked out too. I don't care about I-phones or I-pads or any of that nonsense. All I want is a phone that I can pull out and dial a number. No internet necessary.

Answer by slw123 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010