Did you stand in line for the new Iphone4?

My dh did they served star bucks, donuts, bagels & water he said it was well worth it.
now he is thinking about the sprint EVO... WTF? And take the iPhone back I don't get it...After all he is the one bringing home the bacon ;)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• No. I hate lines, they give me a panic attack! I am due for an upgrade July 8th, but will probably opt for the last iPhone prior to this. It seems like when something first comes out, it has too many flaws.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Not into all that phone stuff. To expensive. I will stick to my prepaid phone :)
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 6:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm not a fan of Apple products. In my experience, they haven't been the best quality. I think they're over-priced, mainly because they're currently like the "designer" of electronics. I wouldn't wait in line for any kind of cell phone, but then again, I'm also not one of those people that has to have the newest and best cell phone. I have the newest Samsung Gravity, but only because I got a new free phone when we renewed our contract, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 6:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 6:16 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No. I can't see myself ever doing such a thing.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No and I would never do that. I don't understand what the big hype is when these people just stood in line a few months ago for the last new I-phone that came out. I would wait until I could walk in and buy what I want, plus all the bugs would already be worked out too. I don't care about I-phones or I-pads or any of that nonsense. All I want is a phone that I can pull out and dial a number. No internet necessary.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010