do you know of any online sites where u can work at from home with a computer free and get paid

I tried all type of work from home sites, but the want to charge for me to start. I want something u don't need to pay for. Or at least a little money is ok. But I want to get paid for the work I do part-time

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• Have you tried Selling Avon? It is only $10.... Plus for signing up you get a credit to use toward personal or business purchases. There are no hidded agenda's... Plus one of the reasons why I signed up was because Avon is a HUGE supporter of Breast Cancer Awareness... Which is dear to my heart... My mom is a survivor... visit:

www.youravon.com/paulettabutler

If you have further questions, I would be happy to answer them for you...
    believejohn316

Answer by believejohn316 at 6:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• No. I own a company and don't have extra time to sell. I would just want to work from the computer
    acaringheart

Answer by acaringheart at 6:27 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Would you like to about answer questions about subjects that interest you I can provide you some information on that.
    Guides, Expeditors earn $0.02 and Transcribers $0.03 per completed task. Generalists & Specialists earn between $0.10 $ $0.20 per completed task, based on the Category of the question. *This is not designed to be a primary revenue source.* If interested inbox me and I will provide the link needed to get started.
    I have been doing this on the side and for fun since 2007 and it doesn't cost anything but as stated you may not get rich but you can make some side change and it really is legitimate.
    malleyboo

Answer by malleyboo at 6:37 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• ChaCha.com; kgb.com; quicktate.com; lionbridge.com; leapforce.com are great ones that are legit.

tanya777

Answer by tanya777 at 12:40 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes, we have helped over 200 moms get a legit, free, flexible job http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431/
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I'm a consultant for La Bella Baskets and it has been doing real well. Join today for 1.97!! You don't have to do parties,or inventory or quotas. Free 200 leads every month and the company is nation wide. If you like more info p.m. me with your fullname and email.

Have a great day!

Income 4 You

Jen
    uniquemom30

Answer by uniquemom30 at 3:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Here's the work we will pay you to do - if you're qualified:

1. Check your email
    2. Use Google to search the Internet
    3. Play games
    4. Watch commercial videos
    5. Get discounts at retailers like - Walmart, Target, DirectTV, Netflix and more
    6. Receive postal mail advertisements

Here's the link to the 1st step in our 4 step video training process ->

http://TiredOfJustGettingBy.net

If you're qualified, and complete the free 4 step video training process, you'll be paid today.

Sincerely,

CFS Enterprises
    http://TiredofJustGettingBy.net

PS Under 18 Get Parental Permission
    CFSEnterprises

Answer by CFSEnterprises at 7:25 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Hi; I work from home and my business and website was free; so I do my business 100% from home but you can work your business how you wish and do other things such as book fairs, parties, fund-raisers,etc. if you choose.

Barefoot Books - FREE right now to join. No start up costs. Not sure how long the promotion will last

http://davia-newman.barefootbooks.com/
    XOXOArmyWife

Answer by XOXOArmyWife at 7:17 AM on Aug. 11, 2011