Do they only make breast pads in one size??

My boobs are leaking like crazy, I went to get some breast pads and there was only the one size.. well I have smaller boobs so the pads they have stick right out of my bra so it looks really stupid.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I cut them down or put a slit in the middle and folded
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I only bought one box. Then my Mom and I made 6 or 8 sets. out of tshirt knit with a soft flannette on one side. Cut the circles the size YOU need zig zag around the edge straight stictch a small x in the center..all done. Throw in the washer and dryer.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• they are different depending on the brand. i found the johnson and johnson ones to be a bit smaller in circumfrance, so i would try those. otherwise you culd try placing them lower in your bra and see if that works.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 6:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm pretty sure it's only one size. I could be wrong
    k_hall1784

Answer by k_hall1784 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i always used panty liners cut in half or really thin pads. they are cheaper and worked much better than breast pads.
    buzymamaof3

Answer by buzymamaof3 at 10:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010