how to make cousins STOP fighting

my nephews come over like everyday they just turned 7 (twins) they always fight with my child she is 4 they always will pick oh her saying we got to do this and you didn't and stuff then she will tell them she knows how to swim and they will keep yelling at her no you don't no you dont. Then it will end with them hitting each other they fight EVERYTIME they are together. Or they will see pics of her and say thats ugly call her a liar....yeah my child starts it sometimes too but how do i get them to STOP

Shannon706

Asked by Shannon706 at 6:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• LOL, my mom would say to tape them together with their faces touching. Wow, I feel bad for you. Have you talked to their parents about this? Im thinking they need time outs from each other. I would try to teach your kid that if she wants to be treated nice, she will have to be nice to them but that probably wont work.
    Definately talk to their parents, they need to know what is going on, and if they dont care maybe the twins should quit coming over so often.
    browningmom

Answer by browningmom at 6:18 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Let the parents know wht is going on. Then I would seperate them for a time out when they are being mean to her...
    Judmr

Answer by Judmr at 6:39 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• don't have them over. problem solved.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:29 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Put them straight into timeout/corner/what ever kind of discipline that you use. I would also be letting their parents know that this was going on and maybe all of you can come up with some sort of way to discourage it.

fallnangel3

Answer by fallnangel3 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 26, 2010