do you know of any online sites where u can work from home with a computer free and get paid

i would like to pick up a few dollars extra every week working from my computer at home. I have tried different site, but they want me to give them my credit card number and bill me for a start up kit. I have no problems with this, as long as it is not on a continueous bases.

acaringheart

Asked by acaringheart at 6:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Money & Work

• would you like to know about answering questions about subjects that interest you I can provide you some information on that.
    Guides, Expeditors earn $0.02 and Transcribers $0.03 per completed task. Generalists & Specialists earn between $0.10 $ $0.20 per completed task, based on the Category of the question. *This is not designed to be a primary revenue source.* If interested inbox me and I will provide the link needed to get started.
    I have been doing this on the side and for fun since 2007 and it doesn't cost anything but as stated you may not get rich but you can make some side change and it really is legitimate.
    malleyboo

Answer by malleyboo at 6:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• If you have excellent Microsoft office skills, are detail oriented, highly organized and professional...you should consider working as a Virtual Office Assistant. Many small companies cannot afford full time assistants, and/or don;t have the space for them in their office--especially if home based, but still need things like presentations, fiscal reports, proposals/bids and the like, prepared and distributed.

There are excellent professional Virtual Assistant organizations that will certify you and help get your name and business name out there. You can also work for an existing VA business, doing what you can, when you can. You would likely get paid by the job, which would vary depending on the amount of work to be done, the turn around time, and who needs to receive what by when!!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Here are a few to try Auralog home agents, O'currance teleservices, and Brighten Communication. Well all of these are work from home JOBS and some may have you pay for your background check and thats about it. Also do you have kids because these companies want it completly quite when your talking to their clients. You need a head set too, Oh and it can take anywhere in between 2-4 weeks to hear back from someone.

If you would like to know about a home based business check out my profile and I would be happy to answer any questions you have. While your on your work from home journey..
    P.johnson

Answer by P.johnson at 7:52 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• There is so much stuff out there ~ legitimate and scams. The big thing is, you just really need to research before getting into anything. I was looking for exactly what you are years ago. I came across so much stuff it seemed to make my head spin!! I finally came to the conclusion that a home business was what I wanted so that is the direction I have gone and love it! Check out my profile if you would like!!
    There is a lot of great advice on here that can point you in any direction you are looking for!
    Good luck!!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 11:20 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We have helped over 200 moms get a legit, no phone, work at home job. Join us!
    http://www.cafemom.com/group/30431/
    GDIMOM

Answer by GDIMOM at 1:33 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 8:34 AM on Jun. 26, 2010