misscariage or implantation?

i knew i was prego by the way i was feeling. but wanted to wait to take a test. a few weeks later...aunt flow was late...i bled for on whole day. then it stopped no cramping. i have had 3 miscarriages and all three i bled for over a week like a very heavy very long period and had severe cramps....but with my two full term children....i never really had any bleeding..i mean a spot here and there but not for a whole day non stop..what you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Pregnancy

• What did the test say?
    acollins09

Answer by acollins09 at 6:23 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• you can'y get a positive pregnancy test before implantation so I would talk to a doctor.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 6:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I would definitely go to the doctor just to be on the safe side.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 6:40 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• OP here i did not take a test pior to the bleeding because i was afraid to know if i was going to misscarry....i took a test and it instantly read positive. i only bled for a day ....what do you think ladies?
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 6:43 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It could have been implantation bleeding? I've had 2 miscarriages and the first was a missed miscarriage that never had any bleeding. The other was a regular miscarriage and I bled for 2 wks. Before I found out I was pregnant with my son I had bleeding for 2 days and then missed my period the next month. I would make a doctors appt just to be on the safe side. GL and I hope for the best.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 11:28 PM on Jun. 25, 2010