Do you like the sound of rain on a tin roof?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yes I do! Funny thing is we drove through a town today. I love old churches one church had a tin roof. I said to my DH. Oh I love that. I bet it would be neat to be in church and hear a gentle rain!
    Angellinda

Answer by Angellinda at 8:31 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yeah its storming here i don't like it as much since we live in a trailer my child always says mom lets go somewhere safe
    Shannon706

Answer by Shannon706 at 7:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• yes i find it very relaxing as a kid i would lay in bed and just listen as long as it would rain helps me clear my head
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 7:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• no..its more scary to me, like i'm waiting for the lighting or wind to strike.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 7:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 7:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Yes and no....depends on how hard it rains....but your questions makes me miss the days when I was a little girl and would play in my granny's log home....yes, my father was raised in a log cabin that was built by his father....my granny thought it was haunted =)
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It is probably one of my absolute favorite sounds. It's even better if there is thunder in the background. I'm one of those weirdos who love rain more than sunshine. It soothes me.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:04 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I love that and the sound of thunder.
    Kathy-PSPR

Answer by Kathy-PSPR at 7:22 PM on Jun. 25, 2010