What is nicest thing anyone ever did for you?

TwinkleC

Asked by TwinkleC at 7:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I was pregnant with my 2nd child and no vehicle to drive. So my mom bought me my car! Also I was in the store one day and my kids wanted to some silly noise making toy. I wanted to buy it for them because they just laughed and giggled I loved how cheery they got over this silly toy.Then my debit card didn't work. For some reason the damn machine was down.I had no cash on me so trying to tell the kids we have to come back momy needs paper money to buy it they got upset and sad (no throwing a fit but really sad). This lady standing there put her stuff up on the counter and told the clerk "put the toy on my total" I COULD NOT BELIEVE THIS I said she didn't have to. She said " i know i dont, but i dont have kids. I love them but I am happy spoiling them every where I go.besides they seam like great kids that deserve something nice and they are handling it so well when you told them no". she said i had to promise to pay it forward
    1nglmom3

Answer by 1nglmom3 at 7:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My parents gave us a couple of acres of land, $1000, and paid off our washing machine for our wedding present. Also, my best friend got the band that was playing at the bar we were at to play pink floyds wish you were here for my 21st birthday. Both of those were super awesome.
    AmazingAmanda

Answer by AmazingAmanda at 7:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Well it wasn't for me. It was for my son. My son is 7 years old and taking Karate. A former co-worker of my husband saw my son's name upon the Information Board at my son's Dojo. My son is Student of the Month. She sent my son in the mail a gift card with a note saying congratulations and keep up the good work. (they hold exercise classes there also, that's how she came to see the information).....
    Safirejewl

Answer by Safirejewl at 7:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My husband and i fell on some hard times last year, and a friend provided all of Christmas for my boys. They're still young enough where we didn't mind not having Christmas, but she went all out. It was very sweet of her, and i appreciate her everyday for it :)
    A.NandD.NMommy

Answer by A.NandD.NMommy at 7:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• My husband offered to drive two hours home and two hours back because I'd forgotten my hanging up clothes on a weekend trip. I didn't let him, but it was nice of him to offer.

Answer by Bmat at 7:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2010