How is this possible?!

How can I be having all kinds of symptoms of being pregnant and not even be pregnant? Or atleast 3 test say im not. I feel queasy all the time now, breast constantly throbbing/tingling, headaches, horrible bloating and constant want to eat now and thirsty! Aren't all test anymore able to tell you 5 days before you missed period?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I don't think all tests can tell you 5 days before your period. I would go to the health department or your OBgyn to get a test to make sure.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Maybe call your doctor and schedule a blood test? I don't know, but good luck!
    A.NandD.NMommy

Answer by A.NandD.NMommy at 7:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• go to a doctor and have a test done there.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 7:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Its possible not to get a positive for a while. With My daughter I was 2 months before I got a positive urine test (even at the doctor).
    tess785

Answer by tess785 at 7:11 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Many different things can cause those symptoms, both minor and major. If they don't subside soon, and you're not pregnant, you need to address them with your doctor. Those symptoms are very vague and could be attributed to an array of problems. Best of luck!
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 7:13 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• wow,r00j04j08, that was kinda rude... :(
    A.NandD.NMommy

Answer by A.NandD.NMommy at 1:43 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• 5 days before your missed period, some women will come up pregnant, but the accuracy goes up the further along you are.
    I think many of us have had psychosomatic symptoms of pregnancy, whether we wanted to be pregnant, or just thought we were having a scare. Try to relax, wait for your period, and if you're trying, keep at it, and be patient!
    I can tell you from experience that it's not hard to totally convince yourself that all these PMS symptoms are signs of pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 2:04 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I had four negative tests with my first baby, before having a positive. Try using a pregnancy test with the first urine of the day it has the most hcg in it. Thats how I finally got a positive test. I was 7 weeks.
    LucasMama08

Answer by LucasMama08 at 3:02 AM on Jun. 26, 2010