What is your favorite National Park and why?

Mine is Glacier National Park because I love the hiking trails and it's not quite as busy as a lot of the other National Parks I have been to.

QuinnMae

Asked by QuinnMae at 7:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sequoia. We have been to many of the NP's but there is something about those trees. Enormous red giant the size of which is hard to imagine. I feel awed there...like a tiny speck in the universe. It is a very spiritual place for me. Yosemite would be number 2.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:32 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Currently it would be either Great Sand Dunes or Arches. I love the desert. Very beautiful in a non-classical way. And the sand dunes are just awesome, you can "ski" down them or bathe in a river that pulsates.

We are getting ready to head to Sequoia/Kings Canyon and Death Valley. My answer might change.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Great smoky mountains. It just such a peaceful place babbling brooks mountain views. It make you know God is an artist.
    TwinkleC

Answer by TwinkleC at 7:34 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• We live about 60 miles from Allegheny National Park and spend an awful lot of time there. We have traveled to many others and I loved the Osceola Park in Florida too.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Oh, I loved Kings Canyon! We went rafting up there a few times. Such a fun time in beautiful surroundings.

QuinnMae

Comment by QuinnMae (original poster) at 7:38 PM on Jun. 25, 2010