Do you think it's true?

That a couple who is separate and still has a strong relationship through it has lasting potential? My boyfriend and I have been dating for 8 months, and he recently got a promotion, meaning more work, responsibility, etc. so I see him even less than I did before. I was seeing him 3-4 times a week prior to this. I'm about to start my senior year of college, taking 17 hrs. in the fall, so our time together will be even more limited. If we can make it through all of those time constraints, does that mean that we have possible lasting potential?

countrygirl1987

Asked by countrygirl1987 at 7:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Relationships

• I think thats a question only you can really answer. Only you know in your heart if you want this to last. If you both love each other, and are willing to do what it takes to make it last, it will. This isn't a question that a bunch of strangers can really answer for you.
    hobbitswife04

Answer by hobbitswife04 at 7:48 PM on Jun. 25, 2010