What's the most interesting thing that's ever happened to you?

When I was 18 I went to Mexico with my ex and his mom. We had a couple of drinks, shopped a little, and then headed back. As we were waiting in line at the border a cop came up to us. He asked if my ex would put a bag of pot in his shoe and cross back into the United States. They were training a new drug dog. We got to skip the line, but it took two tries for the dog to firgure out he was carrying the pot. I still love telling people about it. I mean, how often has a cop given you a bag of pot?
So what's you most interesting story?

AmazingAmanda

Asked by AmazingAmanda at 7:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When we were dating, I took my now-husband to Paris for a long weekend. Neither of us speak French, which added to our adventure. It took us 3 hours to get out of the airport (note: Sortie is exit in French :), we got to see mass at Notre Dame (because we went into the wrong door), entered the Louvre after hours (because we couldn't read the sign); we laughed all through the weekend. When it came time to go back home, we missed our train exit and ended up in the French countryside. There were 8 sets of tracks in the middle of nowhere - we had NO idea where we needed to be to get to the airport. A musician from Chicago comes walking up the steps, he was lost too. For an hour, we ran (us with luggage, him with a guitar) across the bridges over the tracks trying to catch a train. We were laughing so hard we were crying. Dumb luck got us on the right train back into the city.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i guess the most interesting thing for me also happens to be the scariest thing too lol. i went with my friends from college on spring break to one of our (mutual) friends' house. he wanted so bad to take us to see this old abandoned place (a mental hospital? asylum? school? i forget lol). we were there trudging around looking at stuff (you couldn't go inside, it was burnt down but you could see inside bc most of the walls were gone lol). it was very interesting. but apparently there is a homeless guy who has adopted that place as his 'spot' and he was living down in some underground utility place with a metal door on top of it. he heard us outside and came up with a shotgun! my friends started running away and down the steps (which were made of stone and covered in broken glass and dirt, etc.). i was so scared i could barely walk and when i got to the steps i was going down one by one. he fired some shots... it was scary!!!
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010