What time of day do you exercise?

QandA

Asked by QandA at 7:58 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Usually in the morning.
    My_4_cuties_08

Answer by My_4_cuties_08 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• 5:00 a.m., Then I have time to shower and get ready to start my day. Gets the metabolism going. If I exercise at night I find it hard to go to sleep at night.
    Lifes-A-Dance

Answer by Lifes-A-Dance at 8:00 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• 4 am to 5 Then I showered and leave the house at 6 for work.
    Rnurse

Answer by Rnurse at 8:01 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• After I drop the kids off at school in the morning so I can get to work by 10:30.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I just started back to exercising. I used to do it in the afternoon, but found it hard to stick to. I started getting up around 5:30 - 6:00 am this time around and showering right after. This way the kids are still asleep and I can get it done without any yelling!! Just had to make myself get out of bed. I will have to make sure though when school starts back that I am exercising by 5:30 so I can get my shower in before the kids have to get ready for school. I have all summer to build up to that!
    jekrmom

Answer by jekrmom at 10:44 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I usually exercise in the morning and sometimes the afternoon. I find if I don't get it out of the way in the morning the day gets away from me and then its late at night before I get a chance to do it. I guess thats what happens when you have a 2 year old! Saying that I exercise during the day too because I take my son for on the bike out and also go for walks with him on a daily basis. So I exercise all day really!
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:28 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I go in the evening, after DH gets home from work. It works well because then I can still be here when the kids wake up (otherwise they'd be upset). Also, if I go in the evening, then I have a work out buddy...which keeps me motivated.

KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 4:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2010