P90X. Does it work?

What is your experience with it? Whats worked for you?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 7:59 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have it... But ive only did 1 dvd once.. hahahah
    Yes P90X WILLLL work ... But you have to use it!! The program is awesome. but each workout is about 1hr long!
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• my bf is doing it right now as i answer this question...i must say it is definatley worth the $...hes been doing it like a month now and its starting to show a bit....if your thinking about it just do it....if you think it might be tooo rough you could always start with the p90 (the first version) much better if your not in the best shape....i intend to do it after i give birth...
    april262009

Answer by april262009 at 10:49 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• It hurts, it's hard, but if you follow both the exercise and food plans, it is insane how well it works.
    cedailey

Answer by cedailey at 8:03 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• didnt know there was a P90...
    I only did the cardio workout & really enjoyed it. The guy is entertaining I think & it keeps me going.. But it was the TIME that had me! I try to work out before DD is up & during DD's nap.... 1hr all at once is too long :( and ive read that some workouts are longer than that.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:54 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have my own food plan and have only just started to regime but its pretty awesome. I find the cardio ones easy because I am really fit in that aspect so I have to make it harder for myself but the weight ones are really tough. You have to do as many reps as you can pretty much.

You also have to make sure you have some fitness. I mean I feel like I should have more weight training behind me.

I can only say that it works on the basis that I am sore the next morning..and being someone who works out everyday, I haven't been sore for a very long time! I feel awesome and I sweat lots from it too.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:25 AM on Jun. 26, 2010

• I know someone who has used it and she looks great, she says it is hard, but she is committed. It is hard core.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 6:07 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• yes it works tried it once and fell in love going to buy it soon
    baby1mom

Answer by baby1mom at 6:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2010

• Yes it works! Id start with p90 first, then move to p90x! It's hard and Plyometrics can kick your a$$ lol but its worth it! :)
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 12:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2010

• I've never tried it, but I am trying Turbo Fire this week. If you do try P90x, add me as your buddy in the WOWY SuperGym www.fit4apurpose.com
    gotfavor

Answer by gotfavor at 1:28 AM on Jun. 29, 2010