Are you picking Best Answers? or are get just Point Whoring?

Let's make sure we pick Best Answers!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:06 PM on Jun. 25, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What is the correct answer to get you to pick me as best answer? Cause that is totally what I am doing! I swear!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:07 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• Sorry... that was total point whoring :p
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 8:08 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• LOL @ new CM term - point whore!
    sahlady

Answer by sahlady at 8:09 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• "like"
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 8:10 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i am using it just like i did before, whats the point in using the points system? lol i dont care about points...
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:14 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I'm just asking and answering questions like I used to before cafemom changed everything. I don't have time to worry about points and levels and all that. I don't know why they even thought the answers section needed these changes in the first place...
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 8:25 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I don't care about points, I answer questions that I think I can help on or have an opinion about. I figure that the original poster is the best person to pick the best answer - only she knows what's going to help her the most.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:35 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I've always selected a Best Answer. Why would I change it now that there is a point system?
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:45 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• i have always been addicted to the questions section. but sometimes when i write a question it's more like an opinion question and i'm like how can i choose a best answer??? so i do have some questions that are still open
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 25, 2010

• I have been choosing a best answer. How does leaving it open get you more points? Did I miss something?
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:30 PM on Jun. 25, 2010