Spray Tan or tanning bed

When getting a spray tan do you wear undies, the hair net and the foot covers? Or when using a tanning bed do you ALWAYS clean the bed after each use and clean it before you use it?

DancerMomof2

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 12:08 AM on Jun. 28, 2008 in Just for Fun

• i do neither i like my alabster skin tone and its to unhealthy for me to do those options
    Patience1

Answer by Patience1 at 12:11 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I always clean before and after. Also I prefer going in the morning asap so less people have went before me. I tried a cheap place once and got athlete's foot as an added bonus. Ach!
    h3art2h0m3

Answer by h3art2h0m3 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• well seeing that it ups your chances of cancer about 50% from usual sun exposure seems the other things won't matter much. Plus which is worse orange skin or tan lines?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Uh, ever heard of skin cancer? Use a spray tan or tanning lotion. Do you want to look like a leather purse when you hit 40?
    sapient

Answer by sapient at 1:35 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• if you decide to go to a tanning salon, do it in moderation. a little bit of sun is actually good for you. we all need vitamin d & the sun (15-20 mins a day) is a good way to get it.
    krisstencarmela

Answer by krisstencarmela at 7:41 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• The couple times i've gotten a spray on tan i've always worn the foot cover and hair net. I always clean the bed after my tan and i always check to see if it needs it before hand.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:15 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I have never tried the spray tanning, I have been wanting to though. I prefer tanning bed. You can lay there and relax and fall asleep (I have many times).
    2kids19yrsapart

Answer by 2kids19yrsapart at 11:45 AM on Jun. 28, 2008

• I've tried spray tanning - both at home and at the tanning salon - ew. yuck, I had a few bad experiences.. and it was a big waste of money. I perfer the Tanning bed, ( i know i know shame shame).. but it relaxing..I take my ipod.. and I love the glow :)
    I clean it before and after.. even though the 'salon-tech' cleans it right before I walk in. I like going later in the afternoons - because the beds are already warmed up..
    KaydeeBee

Answer by KaydeeBee at 12:52 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• I did spray tan and I really liked it!
    I walked in put the things on and had on my thongs!
    I love my tan! They say don't bathe for 24 hours after
    We will see how that goes!!!
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 12:24 AM on Jul. 22, 2008